Like everybody here in Wigan this morning, I awoke to snow outside in my garden! When it looks so preeeety, you just gotta take a photo ; ')
As I mentioned on my 'Books' Page, here is the questionaire from the book for you to try out:
~ AM I AN OVERTHINKER? ~
"When you feel upset - sad, blue, nervous - how do you find yourself responding? For each possible response below, rate whether you generally engage in this response "never or almost never", "sometimes", "often", or "always or almost always" when you feel upset. Please rate what you generally do when you are upset, not what you think you should do.
1. I think about how alone I feel.
2. I think about my feelings of fatigue or achiness.
3. I think about how hard it is to concentrate.
4. I think about how passive and unmotivated I feel.
5. I think, "Why can't I get going?"
6. I go over and over a recent situation, wishing it had gone better
7. I think about how sad or anxious I feel.
8. I think about all my shortcomings, failings, faults and mistakes.
9. I think about how I don't feel up to doing anything.
10. I think, "Why can't I handle things better?"
If you answered "never or almost never" to all of these, or "sometimes" to just a few, congratulations! You have developed excellent strategies of your own to combat overthinking. If you answer "often" or "always" to more than just a few of these questions, you may be prone to fretting about your feelings and your life instead of effectively managing your emotional life.
Feel in need of some Instant Calma nurturing? Get in touch <3
~ Instant Calma ~
Please feel free to comment about any of my postings on my website Blog and click onto my Facebook Like button if you like what you see!