(taken from, Primary Care Psychology Service [IAPT], Ashton, Leigh and Wigan, UK).
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day.
- Eat a balanced healthy diet and at the same times each day.
- Exercise at least five times a week for half an hour (even a brisk walk will do).
- Keep in touch with friends and family, through regular contact.
- Make some time for yourself - do something you enjoy or just sit and relax.
- Only use alcohol and caffeine in moderation.
- Take up a hobby or learn a new skill.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Remember happy moments in your life, past and present, and...smile. <3 <3 <3